Information for Students and Parents

Articulating a class allows students to earn college credit while still in high school. This can not only allow students to attain their goals more quickly, but also creates an incentive to continue their education.

Search This Site

To find out which high school has articulated classes in your area, use the search function on this website to view current agreements. Contact a HS Articulation Coordinator or your high school counselor if you have questions.

How Students Earn Credit in Articulated Classes

  1. Register at the Gavilan College with which high school class is currently articulated. To enroll, go to *
  2. Obtain a Student ID # after Enrolling
  3. Complete and have signed a Parent Permission Form (regardless of student’s age) and return it to instructor
  4. Earn a “C” or better in the course

* Instructors and college articulation staff are available to assist with this process.

Contact Us

Contact the HS Articulation Coordinator at Gavilan Community College

User Login

Search for Current
Articulation Agreements

Find Agreements:


Search All Agreements:

Not sure what you're looking for? Search all agreements and refine your search on the following page.